Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SO, I'm pretty sure I have the coolest friends ever! =)

So as I woke up this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was how much of a servant's heart each of my friends has. This summer alone, I have three friends working at Appalachian Outreach, I have 5 friends working at Passport, I have 2 friends- probaly more working at Fuge, I have 2 friends working as youth interns at FBC Jeff City, I have atleast 3 friends who are serving in some area of Africa, I have 3 friends serving in Bolivia, I have 3 friends serving at Camp Wesley Woods in TN, I have a friend at Camp Crest Ridge, I have a friend working at a camp in Missouri, I have a friend working at a camp in New Mexico, I have friends working at various churches, I have friends taking summer classes to prepare for the future, and I have friends who are at home spending much needed times with family and friends as they give so much of themselves to The Lord during the school year. So yes, I have AMAZING friends! I'm so thankful that God has placed each of these people in my life when He did because I don't know what I would do without a single one of them! Thanks for serving The Lord friends! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment