Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduation!

wow.. to say the least.. this year has flown by, and two days ago, I did what I have been waiting for for 13 years. I GRADUATED from high school.. how exciting right? As I walked across in front of all of those people. It was the most awesome feeling in the entire world. A feeling of exctiement. A feeling of accomplishment. A feeling of having the world at my fingertips. I began to think that night though about the people who have gotten me where I am today. My parents, obviously for giving birth to me, and supporting me, and giving me what I need to live. My grandparents for driving 15 minutes every Sunday out of their way to pick me up for church, and help me to accept Christ into my heart, who never gave up on me, who always encouraged me, and always showed their love to me through my whole life. My other grandparents who have helped me financially through life to be able to do the things I wanted to do such as playing travel soccer, and buying me a flute to be in the band, and for loving me unconditionally. My church family for helping me to grow up and be a Christian, and live and honorable life, and eventually accept God's call into full-time ministry. My pastor, and music minister for continuously affirming God's Call for my life at all times, especially those times when I was down, and having a pity party thinking about how I wasn't good enough to be in ministry-- which I'm not, but I have to do what God calls me to do, or else I will be miserable. SOO many people. So much encouragement, so many laughs, and even so many tears have gotten me to the place I am today, and helped me to become the person that I am becoming, so although I'm still a work in progress, I'm excited to see how God will use me in the future! Although at times the future and the fear of the unknown seems scary, it is exciting to know that God has a plan, and that He wants to use me as part of that plan! God bless guys, and I'm sure I will write again soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment